Health, Fitness & Performance Consultations
If you are looking to improve your health and well being, enhance your training, lose weight, looking for advice for a sporting event, want to stay injury free and strengthen your core – then book in for a 1 hour Health Fitness and Performance consultation. This would cover:
- Lifestyle and Health Analysis
- Basic Nutritional Analysis
- Body Composition Tests including Weight, Body Mass Index, body fat %, muscle % and visceral fat
- Blood pressure & resting pulse
- Fitness Test on a treadmill or bike to determine cardio vascular fitness – we can determine your aerobic and anaerobic thresholds and pulse zones you need to train and race at to optimize your training and get faster
- Goal and pace setting (including your exercise history) – specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely goals
- Diary planning – how to train efficiently in the time you have available
- Ideas to enhance your current plan
- Stretching – to complement the above or identify any areas that need more attention
- Strength & conditioning exercises – to complement your training and strengthen the core
These consultations can be done at my Beaconsfield studio or at one of my sites in London.
Cost in Beaconsfield is £75 and London £90.
If you are looking to run faster, more efficiently and injury free then book in for a Running Assessment. A 1 hour assessment will include
- Running specific mobility exercises
- An analysis of your technique
- Drills to improve your technique
- Injury Prevention advice
- Follow up analysis of running style and key points to take away.
For an assessment in Beaconsfield, cost is £55. Other locations price TBD.
If you are interested in either of these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page and fill out the form.